Just Clean Air - Lied about being licensed

Vero Beach, Florida 1 comment

I Called this company Just Clean My Air Inc.and they said they were licensed and insured.

I asked what their licence number was and they provided it.I checked their website Justcleanmyair.com and there was no license listed. After checking with the state of Florida I discovered it was an expired plumbing license. I called Just Clean My Air Inc to inquire about their air duct cleaning service.Why would they give me an expired plumbing license. After checking further with the State of Florida I discovered they have no contractor license to do air conditioning work and an unlicensed Duct Cleaning company may not even remove a screw let alone a vent cover.

I am very upset a company can pass themselves off as doing legal contractor services (in this case messing around with air ducts and AC systems)and is allowed to keep doing business.I recomend anyone considering air duct cleaning to check their license at the DBPR (Department of Business & Professional Regulation)for your protection.

Review about: Air Duct Cleaning.

Comments

I know this company personally and for sure would never point anyone in the wrong direction. Who ever wrote this has there facts all screwed up, either way, im sure if this person called to speak with someone for real, they would have been of some help to them. :)